If you would like to restore your entire smile in just two appointments, porcelain veneers are a great choice. Veneers are thin, tooth-shaped dental prostheses that are designed to fit over your natural teeth and cover up the front surfaces. With veneers, you can cover up a wide range of cosmetic flaws from stained teeth to chipped, misshapen or gapped teeth.
Teeth whitening is a very affordable and convenient way to restore the brightness of your natural smile. At our office, we offer custom-designed Opalescence whitening treatments, which allow you to restore your smile in the comfort of your own home. Whether your teeth are stained due to drinking dark beverages like coffee, tea, and wine or they have just become yellow with age, teeth whitening from Fischl Dental Associates can reverse these stains and give you a bright, beautiful smile.
Whether you have a cavity that needs to be filled, or you would like to replace an old, gray metal-amalgam filling with a one that is more aesthetically pleasing, we can help. Our tooth-colored fillings are made of dental resin and they are designed to match your surrounding teeth perfectly. Tooth-colored fillings allow you to restore the appearance of your smile as well as your oral health.
While crowns are usually used for restorative purposes, they can also be used to enhance the appearance of your smile. A porcelain crown is a great way to cover up and replace a small, misshapen, or damaged tooth. At our office, we use state-of-the-art technology to create and place dental crowns in just a single day. This makes it easy for you to get the cosmetic treatment you need in just one appointment.
Dental Bonding, Shaping, And Contouring
Dental bonding is a non-invasive, fast, and affordable cosmetic treatment. During this procedure, one of our dentists will apply a tooth-colored dental resin directly onto your teeth. Then, the resin will be sculpted and trimmed until it looks just like a natural tooth. This treatment can be used to improve gaps in your smile, chips and minor tooth damage, misshapen teeth, and severe tooth stains. Dental contouring is also often used alongside dental bonding to remove small amounts of enamel from the surrounding teeth and provide you with a straighter, more attractive smile.
What Are The Benefits Of Cosmetic Dentistry?
Wondering why you should invest in cosmetic dentistry from Fischl Dental Associates? Here are just a few of the reasons you should work with Dr. Paul Fischl or Dr. Marie Bradley Fischl to restore your smile in Evanston.
- Restore your self-confidence – Cosmetic issues with your smile can cause a lot of stress, discomfort, and negative feelings about your appearance. If you have problems like stained, yellowed, misshapen, or crooked teeth, you may not feel comfortable smiling, eating, or even speaking or laughing among others, which can seriously affect your self-esteem and self-confidence. But with cosmetic dentistry from Fischl Dental Associates, you can completely change the appearance of your smile and restore your self-confidence. You can smile confidently, and feel great about how you look once again.
- Look & feel younger – Issues like stained and damaged teeth and premature tooth loss can make you look a lot older than you really are. But with cosmetic dentistry from our office, you can whiten your teeth, restore damaged or missing teeth, and correct other issues like gaps in your smile, providing you with a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance.
- Enjoy better oral health – Cosmetic dentistry is more than just cosmetic. Some treatments, like veneers and Invisalign, can help correct the position of your teeth. It’s easier to clean your teeth when they’re straight and free of gaps and other imperfections. Not only that, but you’ll be more likely to take better care of your teeth once you’ve invested in cosmetic dentistry. You’re more likely to brush and floss regularly, and see the team at Fischl Dental Associates for regular six-month teeth cleanings.
- Strengthens teeth – In some cases, treatments like crowns and veneers can actually strengthen your teeth, and provide relief from pain and sensitivity, ensuring that you can chew, bite, and smile without any discomfort.
Why Would I Need Cosmetic Dentistry?
Wondering why you would want to invest in cosmetic dentistry? Here are a few situations in which cosmetic care might be right for you.
- Restore your smile after neglecting your oral health – If you’ve had trouble caring for your smile in the past due to dental anxiety, cosmetic dentistry can give you the smile you deserve. Don’t let your past mistakes hold you back. At Fischl Dental Associates, we can help!
- Correct smile issues that you’ve always had – Not everyone is born with a perfect smile. If you have small teeth, crooked teeth, gaps in your smile, or other such problems with your teeth, cosmetic dentistry from Fischl Dental Associates can help you get the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
- Enhance your personal or professional life – If you work in a professional job where you meet with clients and are expected to maintain a certain image, a smile makeover can help you further your career and feel more confident at work. And, in your personal life, cosmetic dentistry can help you feel more confident around family and friends, and may even help you find a romantic partner.