Welcome to Fischl Dental Associates!
Our office in Downtown Evanston is unique in our approach to creating a partnership with you in order to offer the most progressive preventative and restorative oral care available. We are committed to forming an alliance with you characterized by mutual trust and respect. We work with you to help you gain an understanding of your present condition and advise you of what steps are necessary for you to achieve optimal oral health. Then, because we trust and respect your opinion, you decide for yourself what approach and what pace you believe is best for you.
In addition to general and family dentistry, Fischl Dental Associates special interests include the latest in cosmetic and dental implant techniques, such as porcelain veneers, bleaching, cosmetic bonding, and one day porcelain crowns. The Fischls’ have invested thousands of hours in advanced dental education and have stayed on the forefront of technical innovations, to insure that their patients receive world-class restorations along with world-class service and tender loving care.
To our patients,
We’re excited to share with you all the extra precautions Fischl Dental is taking during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are implementing the following measures to ensure the safest possible experience:
- Our office is in full compliance with the State of Illinois mandate for health care workers to be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Continued universal precautions for our staff (masks, gloves, hand washing, PPE, etc.)
- No symptomatic staff or patients allowed; pre-screening questions may be asked over the phone prior to your visit
- Plexiglass shields, providing 2-way protection at the front desk
- Medical grade air filters in each exam room and throughout the office – Medify Air
- Aerosol decontamination between every patient – GenEon
- Patients will be asked to use a mouth rinse at the office prior to treatment
- Hand sanitizer and masks are provided at the office
- Masks are still required in our office and must be worn at all times by all staff and patients, except while patients are receiving dental care
These are the precautions we are taking at this time. We will provide updates as the situation changes. Please feel free to contact us for additional questions, concerns, or scheduling of appointments.
Fischl Dental Associates